Services we offer
Support, information and advice concerning domestic abuse, such as welfare rights and benefits, housing options and legal issues
- Refuge accommodation for women and any children they may have
- Group work
- Support for children and young people
- Outreach service for children and young people
- Follow on support for women after they leave refuge .
What you can expect from Women’s Aid
- A safe place to talk
- A confidential service
- Support whether you decide to leave or stay
- No pressure will be put on you to take legal action against your partner
- There is no limit to the number of times you can contact us for information and support
We gratefully accept financial donations to make life a little easier for the families that we support, especially in this difficult economic climate.
If you would like to support our work, cheques are very welcome or you can also support through JustGiving.